low cost $ 15 price
Freaking out cause you accidently deleted photos, text messages or other crucial stuff on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? iPhone is broken or damaged and now the data’s gone? Failed updates kill your data? Whatever the problem, the doctor is in! Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover data that you thought you’d lost forever, such as photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and more! It offers you two kinds of recovery mode: to recover data directly from the iOS device and to retrieve previous data by extracting it from iTunes backup!
Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
- Supported iOS devices: iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1 & iPod touch 5/4.
- Recover 11 kinds of files: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments and Voice memos.
- Recover deleted data: Recover not only existing data in the backup, but also those data deleted from your device before you made the backup, as long as they were not overwritten.
- Supported data loss circumstances: accidently deleted files on your iOS device; your device is crashed, smashed or broken; the device is locked by a forgotten password; your device is lost or wiped (eg. freshly upgraded to a new iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken or refurbished).
Preview What You’ve Lost before Recovery
- The data presented in the scan result is clear, organized and in original quality. You can preview all data in the scan result except for video files.
- Preview all photos one by one in camera roll, photo library and photo stream.
- Check the contacts in detail, including address, job title and custom tags, etc., and recover them as a VCF, CSV or HTML file.
- Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc. to save them as a HTML file on your computer.
- View the call history containing FaceTime records.
Re-sync Recovered Data to Your iOS Device
- After the data recovery, you can use Wondershare MobileGo for iOS to re-sync the recovered data to your iOS device, such as:
- Import the recovered contacts in VCF format to your iOS device.
- Put the recovered photos and videos back to your iOS device.
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!