low cost $ 10 price
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Video Thumbnails Maker is coming with its own Viewer! The main advantage of the Viewer is the ability to start the related video-file right from the Viewer!
- Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
- Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs). If the file can be normally played in your video-player (Windows Media Player or BSPlayer), it can be processed by the program.
- You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
- Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
- Import and export options presets.
- Options preset file format (*.vtm). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning. Very useful.
- 5 interface languages (English, Belarusian, Russian, Ukranian, German).
- 5 customizable \"base\"-presets.
- Statistics of the progress of the program (F1 window).
- If you support the project, you can receive an email stating the amount you have donated, and a special activation key for the program. The key allows you to personalize the program, and depending on the amount you donated you will receive special status (silver, gold, platinum).
- Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported). Make your own style.
- Ability to use your images as background images for preview.
- Autoadjustment of height of a shot option.
- Global stroke and stroke tiles options.
- Fit screen option (autoadjustment of the shots to fit your screen resolution).
- Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges).
- Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
- Stamp time in shots option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
- Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
- \"Audio/Video info\" option.
- \"Custom comment\" option.
- Two rendering engines (Engine 2 is recommended to be used under 64-bit OS).
- \"Try to substitute black frames\" option.
- The program´s small size.
- Hot keys.
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!