low cost $ 25 price
Telestream™s award-winning closed captioning software products allow you to easily author, edit, encode and repurpose video captions for television, web and mobile delivery. Utilizing exclusive e-Captioningв„ў technology, MacCaption (for Mac) and Caption Maker (for Windows) simplify the process of complying with FCC regulatory requirements, enabling greater access to broadcast content for television, online and mobile viewers.
This revolutionary technology integrates with digital production systems to prepare and encode both standard and high definition video with FCC-compliant video captions.
- Encode closed captions to any file or tape format
- Export captions from NLEs or DVD authoring systems
- Embed captions into Web and mobile content
- Extract captions from tapes, files, or live broadcasts
- Email captions to your clients
- Edit closed captions in a non-linear interface with batch conversion and automated workflows
- Enhance your closed captions with true CEA-708 features supported by ATSC DTV
Fast, efficient processing
MacCaption and Caption Maker provide an efficient way for you to comply with federal regulations while maintaining fast delivery of time-sensitive captioned video material.
- Use existing NLEs, capture cards and video servers
- Begin preparing your closed captions while you are editing
- Convert closed captions to subtitles and webcast formats
- Standards convert closed captions
- Batch encode closed captions for any standard
- Prepare closed captions for any resolution
Closed captioning for any workflow
Closed captioning for file based workflows, web and mobile, NLEs, assembly and media management, live broadcast and webcast, DVD and Blu-Ray.
Automatic Time Stamping
Our Auto Time Stamp (ATS) feature dramatically reduces the time it takes to time stamp your closed captions.
- An accurate transcript.
- A video with a high quality audio track (i.e. good signal-to-noise ratio).
- CaptionMaker or MacCaption software
What's new in version 6.11:
- Changes in the version 6.11 can be found from this http://www.telestream.net/videos/captioning/captionmaker-6.1-new-features.htm?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=560&width=940
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!