low cost $ 25 price
Get everything you need to make the most of your photos, videos and audio—and enjoy them on the latest devices—with new Roxio Creator NXT 5. Edit and enhance photos, including RAW files, with Corel AfterShot 3. Turn video clips into movies, complete with effects and music. Burn and copy files just by dragging and dropping with Roxio Burn 4, complete with stylish DVD menus.
What's New in Roxio Creator NXT 5:
- New Multi-camera video editing for 2 cameras
- New Corel AfterShot 3: RAW photo editing and flexible file management
- New Roxio Burn 4: Easy CD and DVD burning and copying
- New Convert video for more devices
- Live Screen Capture: Screen recording with voiceover
- Video editing: Powerful HD movie making
- DVD authoring: Create DVD movies with titles, menus, and chapters
- Disc burning: Copy CDs and DVDs, burn data and music
- Photo editing: Crop, correct color and remove red-eye
- Sharing: Post to Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and more!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 SP1
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- Hard drive with at least 4 GB free space for installation. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB
- Windows Media Player version 10 and above
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, product updates and some features.
- QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes® version 11 or above required for some functionality
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV cameras or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
- Blu-ray authoring requires an additional plug-in which can be purchased from within the product
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, DVR-MS, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPE2 Transport Stream, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3D over/under full and half-height, side-by-side full and half-width, 3D MPO
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby® Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4a, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- Image: 3D MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG-2 HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3GP, DivX, DivX Plus, 3D MPO, 3D side-by-side full and half-width, over/under full and half-height, anaglyph red/cyan
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4a, M4b AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, 3D MPO
- Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD
- CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL
- Disc image formats: read ISO, C2D, BIN/CUE and GI; write ISO and GI
- Creator NXT : English, French, Italian, German , Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- Live Screen Capture are available in: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese
- AfterShot 3 is available in English, French, German and Japanese, and requires a 64-bit operating system
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!