low cost $ 25 price
Red Giant updated its Universe collection of GPU-accelerated editing and motion-graphics plug-ins to v2.0 today. The new releases emphasizes motion-graphics elements, including sets of heads-up display elements, a new way to animate straight or bezier-curved lines between elements on a screen, a set of Logo Motion effects for animating logos into and out of the frame, and a new Color Stripe transition.
Stylize Your Footage
Give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more.
Create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more.
Transitions and Effects
Build fast, unique transitions with little or no work. Add glows and other effects that give you better results and more shortcuts, options and control than anything in your host app.
Universe 2.0 includes over 60 tools that run in:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Motion
- Sony Vegas
- Davinci Resolve
The Universe 2.0 update includes 4 new tools and 29 updated effects and transitions. More than 20 of the tools include a brand new user experience that makes it easy to preview and apply effects, while many effects have received new features.
With a focus on Motion Graphics, some of the new tools and updates include:
- HUD Components: Instantly create Heads-Up Display elements for use in motion graphics; this tool is packed with tons of presets, element shapes and behaviors for creating a variety of HUD effects.
- Line: Easily generate a line between two points to simulate flight paths, travel indicators on a map, and a variety of additional motion graphics; draw it as a curving bezier path or a straight line, change the color and style of the line, as well as the start and end points and how they animate over time.
- Logo Motion: Instantly make logos and text more interesting and dynamic by animating imagery on and off the screen with a hinge style swing, slide on, or a slightly eased in and out “pop.”
- Color Stripe: Create a transition that uses layered blocks of color wiping across the screen to reveal a second layer.
We have also updated the user experience on 22 of our tools, with a new visual preset browser. Now, in Universe 2.0, you can see an animated preview of the effect and apply it by clicking on the image of the preset you want to use.
Along with the new user experience, 18 Red Giant Universe tools have been updated with additional new features, including:
- Holomatrix II, which now includes new distortion effects based on holographic imagery from films like “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay.”
- Camera Shake, which has been redesigned and enhanced to make it simple to quickly achieve a variety of realistic camera shakes with little to no effort – great for enhancing action sequences, and for simulating various camera setups and scenarios – such as filming with a car mount, on a boat, and even in an earthquake.
- Unmult, which now offers additional controls to help users precisely remove black backgrounds from footage and create an alpha channel, a useful tool for compositing footage of fire, smoke, water and more.
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!