low cost $ 30 price
Red Giant Shooter Suite is a set of tools that gives you the freedom to shoot the way you want, with the confidence that your footage will make it from your camera to the editing timeline safe, sound and in sync.
Audio/Video Sync in Seconds. No clapboards or timecode needed.
- The most accurate A/V sync available for any NLE.
- Syncs audio and video with the touch of a single button.
- Sync directly in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Simple & reliable backup of your footage in the field.
- Easy to use and makes sure your files are safe.
- Works with virtually every camera, card, and format.
- Compares your backup to the original, verifying an exact copy.
Upconvert video to 4K resolution and other high-resolution formats.
- Better results than scaling tools provided by host applications.
- Simple resolution presets that make it easy to upconvert.
- Up to 400% faster than Instant HD.
Deinterlace your older footage and convert it to 24P.
- Fast field-blending algorithm for quick results.
- High quality motion-adaptive algorithm for intelligent smoothing.
- De-artifacts and repairs lost color information in DV and HDV footage.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!