low cost $ 15 price
No matter what sport, no matter what type of shooting, no matter what kind of camera you’re using - You hope and expect your videos to look like your actual experiences! And what do you get instead? Shaky and distorted images…
But that was yesterday, this is today: You take care of the shooting, then Mercalli V4+ optimizes the footage for you! Video stabilizer, rolling shutter and CMOS correction for any action-cam, camera phone, or camcorder. And no matter whether it’s the vehicle’s engine vibration, or a bumpy surface, that’s causing the faulty image: Mercalli handles jello, vibration, and distortion – individually and in combination! Compared to a camera’s internal stabilizer, Mercalli V4+ clearly produces the superior result and allows for a wider viewing angle.
With its additional features - comprehensive CMOS correction and further optimization in 3-axis-stablization - with Version 4+, you can expect the most powerful Mercalli yet.
Forget worrying about vibration, shakes, or complicated mounting devices. Don’t get frustrated with expensive or heavy gyros or gimbals, which are not able to remove CMOS distortions and shorten battery life (if you’re shooting from an aerial plane/copter) due to added weight. Don't bother with incam stabilization, which only decreases the video resolution, often does a sub-optimal job of stabilizing, and can’t correct CMOS distortions.
Simply mount the camera wherever you want on whatever you want and focus on getting that fantastic shot – leave the stabilizing and distortion corrections to Mercalli V4. Treat yourself to the best stabilization available.
What's New in proDAD Mercalli 4:
Highlights of the new Plug-ins and Improvements over Mercalli Version V2:
- Absolutely fully automatic stabilization, easier to use on multiple clips
- Interactive overlay charts for uncovering \"problem zones\" in the video as an aid for manual adjustment as part of maximum video optimization
- Extremely faster video analysis of the stabilization process (although significantly better than in V2)
- Fade effect at the beginning and end of stabilization areas in order to quickly and easily stabilize smaller areas of longer clips (without cuts)
- Image sharpness in stabilized results significantly higher due to fewer zoom-in requirements and new algorithms, especially with interlaced material
- Fisheye effect videos no longer interfere with the stabilization quality
- Zoom-in requirements significantly reduced for stabilization, thus more resolution and wide angle in stabilized results
- With a single click, all clips that were trimmed, can be fully automatically stabilized again. (Previously, this had to be started individually for each clip manually)
- Now supports 10-bit, 4K and CinemaScope
- Stabilization now for stereoscopic 3D material
- Optimized multi-core and multi-threading for maximum computing speed
- Incl. GPU support as accelerator (depending on graphics card)
- Windows 64bit: Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, 4GB RAM, graphics card with 512MB u.Shader 3.0
- Recommended for real-time application: Windows 64 bit: i7 CPU with 3 GHz and 8 cores, 12GB main memory
- For Stabilizr: Good graphics card with 512MB, Shader 3.0 with fast bus
- For CmosFixr: Very good graphics card with 1GB, Shader 3.0 with super-fast bus
- MAGIX Vegas Pro 13 or higher.
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!