low cost $ 25 price
The Ultimate Video-Editing Software. Your movies look their best from every angle with the power of Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate and its new Multi-Camera Editor. View and edit footage from up to 6 cameras, and align clips automatically with Audio Syncing. Easily lower background sound to keep dialog and narration clear with new Audio Ducking.
Video editing and Live Screen Capture
- New! Motion Tracking with mosaic blur
- New! Stop Motion Animation
- New! 360° video editing
- New! Premium effects from NewBlue
- Enhanced! Multi-camera editing
- 2,000+ effects, transitions and templates
- Unlimited-track, HD, 3D and 4K video editing
Advanced video editing
Edit with precision with key frame-based controls, edit on unlimited tracks in 4K, HD and 3D and easily customize your workspace.
Add impact with 2,000+ 2D and 3D effects. Create amazing animations with Stop Motion Animation and superimpose people over different backgrounds using the Green Screen effect.
Live Screen Capture
Easily create tutorial videos or how-to demonstrations with Live Screen Capture. Capture your screen, system audio and voiceover, and then import it into the timeline to edit and refine.
Loaded with power
Go full circle with new 360 video editing, combine up to 6 camera in the Multi-Camera Editor, and track, label or blur out an object with new Motion Tracking. The creative possibilities are limitless and control is at your fingertips.
Professional caliber tools
Get the professional results you want with powerful editing and advanced audio tools. Ensure foreground and background sound are always balanced with Audio Ducking.
Premium effects from NewBlue
Take your videos to the next level with over 900 presets and more than 75 plugins exclusively in Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate. Now with NewBlue Video Essentials 3.
- Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon X4 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support like:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI X1000 series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- HEVC (H.265) support requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card
- 128 MB VGA VRAM
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
- 8 GB HDD space for full installation
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!