low cost $ 25 price
Looking for improved security for your discs and files, quicker video editing, and even greater ease of use? Let’s go for it! Nero 2017 Platinum provides you with top level quality you’ve come to expect, all new comprehensive features, powerful technology and digital tutorials to help you in your digital projects.
Simply greater security!
Start enjoying Nero 2017 Platinum intuitively with new Nero QuickStart and get to grips with the most important tasks in a breath. But that’s not all: Whether audio CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc™, you can copy and burn photos, videos, music, and data for the long term using reliable Nero technology. * And if you want maximum security, the new SecurDisc 4.0 provides password protection and 256-bit encryption so what happens on your PC stays on your PC!
Complete creativity for complete enthusiasm!
The latest version of Nero 2017 Platinum offers a variety of options for top-quality results and complete creativity for your multimedia files. Import high quality HEVC (H.265) clips or transfer 4K and HD videos to your computer from smartphones, digital cameras, and camcorders. Captivate your audience with express or advanced video editing using 4K video templates and more than 800 spectacular effects. Export individual scenes from long movies in one go. Add high quality, stylish menus to your DVD-Videos™ and Blu-ray Discs™ to allow you to jump straight to the scene you want, design sleeves to your taste with Nero CoverDesigner, and enjoy the highest-quality output for your music and videos. Did we miss anything? Oh yes – popcorn!
The entire range of formats!
Bring together what belongs together: Import all formats, including even high quality HEVC (H.256), and convert them to almost any format you need. Rip video DVDs*, AVCHD*, and Blu-ray Discs™* and simply reuse the files for new projects. With the 1-click conversion, you can send audio CDs directly to your connected mobile device. In the process, Nero automatically ensures the easiest conversion mode with the best sound.
Sit back and enjoy!
Turn on the speakers, set up the screen: Using Nero MediaHome, photos, videos with subtitles, and music can be found and played quickly. And with the optimized Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App, they can be imported in a flash and sent to almost any device – whether iOS or Android smartphone, or tablet. Play all audio and video formats, including 4K (Ultra HD) and high quality HEVC. Thanks to the new Gracenote® connection, it’s now easier than ever to search through song titles on your mobile device with the help of the album covers. Expand your music collection with Music Recorder and legally record MP3s from thousands of Internet radio stations. Sounds awesome, doesn’t it?
- Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Nero mobile apps except of Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
- Streaming to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- Streaming highest quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended leaving the streaming setting in auto mode. If you experience performance problems with highest quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!