low cost $ 1 price
Debut is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use, giving you the ability to record essentially anything from capturing video from a webcam, your screen, or video input devices such as a VHS recorder within minutes of downloading.
Video Capture Features
- Capture video directly to your hard drive
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel, and drag to scroll the recording window
- Zoom-to-mouse feature focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor Software
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!