low cost $ 10 price
Movavi Screen Recorder: the Ultimate Screen Recorder for Windows. Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls and program activity, and much more.
- Record webinars, online tutorials, and other educational videos
- Cut out unwanted parts from any video
- Save recordings to watch on a computer or mobile device
- Replay captured videos at any time
- Capture short clips from websites
- Save movies and TV series
- Record video chats with your friends and family
- Extract music from video, record online radio
- Cut out ads and other unwanted content
- Show screen activities to colleagues: take screenshots in a single click and illustrate them with arrows, frames, and captions
- Use screenshots and screen videos to demonstrate bugs and errors
- Save Skype conversations with colleagues and business partners
- Record online job interviews
- Microsoft® Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!