low cost $ 30 price
MAGIX Video Pro X6 is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of professional users and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools. Now with 64-bit support.
- Native 64-bit application
- Support for professional formats (XDCAM, AVC Intra, DVCPRO, ProRes and more)
- Scalable proxy editing
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks.
- Full Stereo3D support
- Expanded 4K support
- Precise Surround Sound audio editing in broadcast quality
- Disc authoring for DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc
- Broadcast quality file export with batch processing
- Top quality bonus plug-ins from proDAD and Red Giant
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1280 x 1024
- Hard disk space: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended minimum configuration for HD & 3D editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM
- Sound card: Multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing and DirectX 11 support
- Hard disk space: 4 GB
- Optical drive: Blu-ray Disc burner to create Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D playback
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed to watch content with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
Supported file formats
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MXV, MVC, MXF, ProRes, DNxHD, DVCPRO*, AVC-Intra*, MKV (H.264 + AC3), MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA
Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG, PSD, TGA
Supported export formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Images: JPEG, BMP
Language : English
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!