low cost $ 25 price
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
What's New in Vegas DVD Architect 7:
Professional DVD design
- Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
- Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD menu templates
- Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
- Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
Easy DVD preview
- The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
- Navigate the menus you've created and optimize your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
- VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons on video
- Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Chapter markers and captions
VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains a variety of settings to prevent children accessing age inappropriate content:
- G - General Audiences
- PG - Parental Guidance Suggested
- PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
- R - Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian
- NC-17 - Not Suitable For 17 And Under
Video and Audio Support
- VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
- Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
- Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!