low cost $ 1 price
ImTOO 3D Movie Converter is an outstanding 2D to 3D Converter specialist that enables you to convert videos from 2D to 3D, even 3D to 2D, as well as convert one kind of 3D format to another. It supports nearly all the popular video formats which include M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.261, H.264, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG formats and so on.
More than just a 2D to 3D conversion software, with ImTOO 3D Movie Converter, you can enjoy the unbelievable 3D videos on a standard 2D TV even without 3D TV, since Red/Cyan Anaglyph 3D video format is one of the output files. Also, it works well with iPad, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox, iPhone, iPod, PSP, General mobile phone, BlackBerry, General MP4 players, Android mobile devices and Windows Mobile devices.
- Convert standard video files to 3D format with ease.
- Convert 3D movies to standard 2D video format freely.
- Swap L/R Image and change the 3D depth as wish.
- Play and preview files before converting 2D to 3D videos.
- Convert your file to meet specific needs by setting various output parameters accordingly.
- Play different format files with ImTOO 3D Movie Converter’s built-in mediaplayer.
- Support all popular devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, PSP, Xbox, General mobile phone, BlackBerry, General MP4 players, Android mobile devices and Windows Mobile devices.
- Define the start time and duration to get your favorite video segment converted.
- ImTOO 3D Movie Converter’s interface languages are available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Language : Multilingual
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!