low cost $ 30 price
EDIUS Pro 7 gives you the ability to handle more resolutions, unlimited tracks and real-time editing for the ability to Edit Anything, Anywhere. EDIUS Pro 7 is the perfect finishing tool for broadcast news, newsmagazine content and studio programs, as well as corporate, documentary and 4K theatrical productions.
And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports EDL project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve for a new color grading workflow.
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8/8.1 64-bit
- CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
- 1 GB RAM minimum (4 GB or more recommended)
- Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM recommended.
What's New in EDIUS Pro 7:
- Superior 4K workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink 4K Extreme and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
Open to third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design. Matrox and AJA (requires EDIUS v7.4).
- Editing media files with different resolutions — from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, as well as real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats (Sony XAVC/XVAC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra and Canon 1D C M-JPEG)
- Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony’s XDCAM, Panasonic’s P2, Ikegami’s GF, RED, Canon’s XF format and EOS movie format
F- astest AVCHD editing in the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Improved MPEG encoder speed and quality
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder
- Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
- 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
- Proxy mode workflow for slower computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast hardware for export and Blu-ray Disc burning
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
- 3D stereoscopic editing
- Built-in loudness meter
- Image stabilization
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!