low cost $ 25 price
Automation Software for web managed and unattended image processing. Loki gives access to the Digital Vision range of image processing tools, and allows for automated, web managed and unattended processing of any volume of file based material.
What does the Loki control software do: Loki Control is used to set up the processing tasks using presets created in the Loki automation software
The tasks are placed in a central watched folder, allowing access to multiple Loki automation clients.
The XML Job file is created using the Loki control interface contains the following information:
- Location of the source media
- The preset that must be applied to the image files.
- Export location and export formats (resolution, file type codec etc.) Upon detection of a new job file:
- Loki Control checks that no other Loki client has started the same task.
- The task is processed
- On completion, Loki Control will check for the next available task Tasks can be monitored and created via the web interface from any location.
What can Loki be used for:
- Automated restoration of film and video assets (Dust, scratches, drop-out, composite cross colour removal)
- File transcoding
- Transcoding engine with preprocessing (DVO Clarity noise reduction / low pass filtering)
- Stereo geometry and colour matching
- Rushes creation from digital camera files
- Advanced colourspace conversion via 3D LUTs, matrices and ACES ODTs
- Motion compensated frame rate conversion*
- High quality scaling (DVO Upscale SD to HD)
- Application of LUT’s to material and colour space conversion
- Geometry correction of GoPro (wide angle) material
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!