low cost $ 25 price
Make every movie your best with the fun and easy video editor that’s packed with more creative features than ever! From users to reviewers, everyone is talking about how many features we’ve packed into VideoStudio. Whether you’re just getting started or already love making movies, VideoStudio has something for you. Get creative with hundreds of filters and effects, play with speed, add footage from multiple cameras and more!
Video Editing Software
- New Layer effects for unique results
- New Play with speed and reverse clips
- New 360° video controls
- Enhanced support for the latest formats & technologies
Easy and intuitive
For all skill levels, learn as you edit and create impressive videos right from the start.
Choose from 1,500+ filters and effects, enjoy multi-camera video editing, play with speed and more!
VideoStudio is widely recognized for being easy and packed with features.
Supports popular formats
Edit HD and 4K video for great-looking movies.
Flexible and fun
Start with templates or edit on the Timeline and combine photos, videos and audio on multiple tracks.
Import your photos, videos and audio, and edit in Timeline or Storyboard mode.
Drag and drop filters, transitions and high-impact titles. Customize effects to get the exact look you want.
Impress your family and friends with your videos. Upload direct to social media or burn to disc with DVD menus.
What’s new in VideoStudio Pro X10:
Easier to use
Timeline editing is now easier than ever. Now you can group clips, access soundtracks directly in the music library and find video tutorials and resources in the new Welcome tab.
Do more with VideoStudio Pro X10 and unleash your creativity. Layer clips with new Track Transparency, or play with speed with new Time Remapping controls.
Support for the latest formats and technologies
This release is updated to support the latest technologies, including converting 360 videos to standard videos.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168:
- Triple Scoop Music or Muserk sound effects: Resolved a loading delay in the Library (app remained unresponsive for an extended period of time)
- Mask Creator: Resolved a crash that occured when applying a mask to a photo
- Mercalli effect: Removed \"X\" watermark from preview
- Resolved issues that prevented users from restoring all purchases, including the Blu-ray plugin
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360° video
- Minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Minimum 4 GB HDD space for full installation
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!