low cost $ 10 price
AVS Video Converter - program with advanced capabilities, all in one, converter, burn VCD, SVCD, DVD, an advanced video editor. A key feature of it is: converter AVI, MPEG, WMV, DVD video to AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM formats, burning DVD, SVCD or VCD, package converting, editing, video overlay effects and filters, extracting audio from video and save in a separate audio file, extract a frame (frame) and save as image, splitting into segments and connect video, video rotation, adding to the form of text, banners, logos, selection and codec setting for conversion, support: AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed , Cinepak), MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video), VOB (Video DVD, PAL and NTSC), WMV (Windows Media Video), RM (Real Networks Video), MOV (Quick Time) and other formats.
- Conversion of the minimum time to support multi-threaded conversion to multi-core processors.
- Create a DVD-video: create DVD-video from all supported formats. Templates menu there. See the result on your home player DVD.
- Support for HD-video: HD-core supported formats: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, TOD, MOD, M2TS, M2T, MTS, HDV. You can edit, combine, cut pieces, add text and effects, and convert to DVD or any other supported video format.
- The video for mobile devices: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zen, PS3 (HD support), XBox (HD support), Archos, telephones, DVD/MPEG-4 Player (with support DivX / Xvid).
- The video for the Website: Flash SWF, Real Video and WMV video
- Copying video discs
- Extract audio tracks from video, save individual frames as screenshots
- Edit quickly and precisely with the line of time, use more than 50 audio and video effects for movies.
- Support batch mode
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!