low cost $ 20 price
Prelude CC. Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts. Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
What's New in Prelude CC 2017:
- Easier collaboration with Team Projects
- Rough cut transitions
- Keyboard shortcuts for tagging
- Refined user interface with HiDPI support
- Multiple audio track support
- In and Out point support
- File rewrap on ingest
- Matching tag colors
- Cinema playback mode
- Hover scrub thumbnails
- File renaming on ingest
- Adobe Story integration to turn scripts into metadata
- Team collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
- File ingest directly into selected bins
- Sony XMPilot metadata support
- 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS
- Rough cut export
- Fully searchable metadata
- Full and partial ingest
- Transcoding to many formats upon ingest
- Heads up logging
- Integration into virtually any workflow
- Rough cut creation
- Thumbnail scrubbing in ingest dialog
- Customizable markers
- Customizable metadata import
- Customizable extensibility
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for working files (10GB recommended)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
People who like movies - doubt about it, but not everyone likes the laborious work of shooting and editing their feature films.
Below are introductions of the best free video editing software available for Windows and MacOS (here for checking for free photo editors!)! Now it is possible to lead the existence of Michael Khan, Tahma Shahn Maker, Arthur Schmidt to a nonexistent budget. Ready, set, edit
Apple's iMovie has been the longest among consumer video editors. It's all bundled with the new Mac and boasts serious practicality for daily users. The latest version of this software allows you to import and edit 4K video clips from a variety of external devices such as smartphones and GoPro cameras and enjoy an attractive and navigable clean interface. It will be even more convenient if you start editing on iPhone or iPad and you can edit on Mac. Apart from video, you can also incorporate images and audio into your project simply by dragging the desired multimedia into the project area and placing it like a timeline. The created video can be previewed in real time at any time before exporting the file directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other rich platforms, and you can preview the themes, texts, music, voice-over and other effects at any time. Recent other features include basic audio editor, the option to create a preview of the application you have developed, and the ability to complete your own movie trailer with transitions and end credits. Although this is not attractive in terms of video editing, it is perfect for home videos and minor projects. Consider combining with free recording software!