SAC-800 / -1000 / -1250 / -1500
The SAC pre-cleaner is first and foremost designed to master pre-cleaning jobs at modern intake plants
- Furthermore it is also ideally suited to dress malting barley and milling grain to the highest quality commercial sample at a reduced throughput.
- In standard construction, the SI machines are delivered with the following features.
- The machine is fitted with feeding apparatus with feed roll and Ø 550 mm straw drum.
- The aspiration system consists of pre-aspiration and final aspiration.
- The screen system consists of two parallel working sieveboats each with 1 scalping screen layer and 1 grading/sand screen layer.
- Each screen layer consists of 2 screen parts.
- All screens are rubber ball cleaned.
- The machine has an integral fan, fixed speed drive, and motors.
- The machine is of steel construction with sieveboats of laminated wood.
|Screen size L=1000 mm x W
|Estimated capacity on wheat
Estimated fine cleaning capacity on wheat