- Three different selecting sieves separate fine grain, broken grain, bran and bran ball from milled rice effectively.
- Three sieves are moved by combined circular motion with quite less vibration.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning, and it is possible
Friction Polisher XPF 50 and XPF50D
1. High milling yield
The rice milling yield of the vertical rice milling machine evolves further. A high yield of 0.5% or more is achieved with good quality rice. It contributes to the profit improvement.
2. Low Milling Temperature
Vertical Rice Milling Machine is able to keep the milling temperature low because of its spiral flow design and the uniform pressure created in the chamber.
3. Easy maintenance
Because of its simple structure, machine parts can be easily replaced.
Abrasive Polisher GPA50
- Milling degree can be adjusted from 0 to 50 %
- Grain flows downward under gravity to subjected to rice milling under a uniform pressure through the whole peripheral surface of milling chamber
- Because of its simple structure, machine parts can be easily replaced.
Abrasive Polisher XPA25
The objective of ideal abrasive milling is to remove only bran uniformly, without affecting starch layer. XPA25 makes its easy to scrap the surface and helps to raise the frictional properties for further milling process. The rice milling yield hence evolves further.
Paddy Separator SE500
Adjustments during operation isn't necessary because of its constant and steady separating performance